BTS Tracker – Cells analyzer
The innovative Securcube® BTS Tracker is a digital forensic tool to monitor, measure and verify the real coverage of telephone cells.
Particularly accurate, Securcube® BTS Tracker discovers the position of the BTS cells in the specific analyzed area. It reports not only the registered cells but also those that mobile phones only detect but don’t register.
Track with precision the itinerary of a suspect and save the data as log files. These files are immediately ready to be imported and examined with Securcube® Phone Log, the CDR analysing tool.
Securcube® BTS Tracker offers the investigators the unique possibility to examine additional details, upgrading the investigation by considering different points of view.
The tool is composed by a hardware module and a software and is correlated by a free mobile app.
Securcube® BTS Tracker works side by side with the investigators on their field tests. Suitable for technical units while maintaining an easy to use approach: just connect the monitor and start the survey. No setting required, compatible with worldwide carriers.
- High GPS precision.
- Accurate radio sensitivity.
- Compatible with all carriers.
- GSM compatible: reveals both serving and neighbour cells. No SIM card required.
- UMTS compatible: reveals both serving and neighbour cells. No SIM card required.
- LTE compatible: reveals emergency serving cell, no SIM card required, and serving cells, requires SIM card.
- Weak signal identification
- Real cell coverage visualisation (registered and detected).
- Import log files on Securcube® Phone Log
- Long battery acquisition
- Easy to carry around, size 5.5cm x 8cm x 1.9cm.
An example of measure and analysis with BTS Tracker