Analysis with Securcube®PhoneLog
- Intuitive graphics with macro analysis sidebar menu.
- Import, parse and analyse worldwide CDR of Users, Subscribers, Cells in different file format (.csv; .txt; .xls; xslx; .pdf; .doc; .docx; .rtf).
- Dedicated area to create new importers.
- Import of mobile extractions from Cellebrite UFED (.ufdr), MSAB XRY (.xml), Oxygen Forensics (.xml).
- Import of BTS log files.
- Correlation between mobile contents, phone records, cells coverage, gps track and much more.
- Smart filters to slim down the list of the CDR and possibility to personalise the results with the advanced setting.
- Cross-analysisod Users; Subscribers; Cells; IMEI/IMSI; GPS tracks; Tags etc.
- Mapping and multi-search to combine users’ activities and movements.
- Search in area of specific Users or group of Users.
- Check junctions between ‘entities’, with geo locations and time frames.
- Online and offline examination.
- Export of any data stored (.pdf; .txt; .xml etc.) ready for final report.
- Validation by HASH code
- Export the complete case folder with original files.
Securcube®PhoneLog is compatible with:
- Windows 10 32/64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64-bit
- Windows 8 32/64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 32/64-bit
- Monitor: 1200x800px or higher
- Ram: min 512MB, 4GB suggested
- Processor: 1.0GHz for x86 processors or 1.4GHz for x64 processors
- Framework 4.5.1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft Office 2010 or higher
Version of licence: ADV or Server, the licence of use Securcube®PhoneLog includes initials 12 months SMS (SW updates and assistance by telephone and by e-mail).